BIM services we offer:
We offer end-to-end Building Information Modeling (BIM) services. Virtual Design and Construction and BIM technology consulting services along with BIM 3D, 4D and 5D expertise
Quantity Takeoffs & Bill of Materials, Project Coordination & Collaboration, Facility Management Details into Building Information Models, BIM 4D/5D Services, BIM Clash Detection & Co-ordination, Cost Estimation & Planning, MEP BIM Services, Point Cloud,
Scan To BIM; Revit Repository Creation; Risk Mitigation; Logistics Planning; Asset Management BIM
- BIM MEP
- BIM STRUCTURAL
- BUILDING ENERGY MODELING
- SCAN TO BIM
- POINT CLOUD TO BIM
- 3D Visualization and Virtual reality
- Remodel: we work on inputs from different forms like AutoCAD files, GIF or JPEG files, PDF, images, scanned, photos, Revit files, electronic files and hand-drawn sketches to BIM
- Documentation: we provide GFCs and other documentation handouts from bim models
- 3D scanning : we provide 3d scanning services to document existing buildings.
- scan to BIM : we build BIM files from 3D scanned data and point could data.
Remodel: We offer end-to-end Building Information Modeling (BIM) services. Virtual Design and Construction and BIM technology consulting services along with BIM 3D, 4D and 5D expertise
Point cloud data to BIM model
Create BIM from Drawings and Auto Cad files
we work on inputs from different forms like AutoCAD files, GIF or JPEG files, PDF, images, scanned, photos, Revit files, electronic files and hand-drawn sketches to BIM
We create more accurate detail models, generate better estimates, and drive MEP fabrication to reduce waste, time, and cost by using common content libraries and databases.
We follow international codes and standards while creating models for various buildings encompassing residential, health care and hospitals, commercial properties, resorts, hotels, and industrial.
BIM (Documentation) services: From BIM Models we provide Good for Construction drawings and Drawings for other purposes
BIM (Visualisation and VR) services
emerging VR “democratization” doesn’t just mean easier structure layout planning in 3-D. Today’s BIM software allows users to work with digital models in both 4-D and 5-D as well. 4-D use with a BIM model means that a project manager can program the project work schedule directly into it, while 5-D allows project costs to be directly added as well. The result is a digital total package that saves both time and money by allowing for inclusion of and quick changes to project components.
- Total Station surveying
- Bathymetric surveying
- Mobile lidar scanning
- Drone Imagery to resolution of 2-3cm/pixel
- Pavement scanning
- GPRS solutions, underground utility services mapping
- Concrete scanning: Bridge, concrete structures rebar scanning and concealed services scanning
Geo tagged – 3D modeling:
- 3D modeling water distribution networks, used for simulations
- 3D modeling of power conduits in PLS cad and Arc GIS, used for simulations
- 3D modeling of urban landscape using drone imagery/photogrammetry
Advanced applications development based on geo spatial data:
- Comprehensive applications development and integration for BIG data analytics and IOT.
- Capturing big data and managing big data, analyzing big data.
- Integration of geo spatial data into SCADA systems for water distribution networks
- Integration of geo spatial data into SCADA for Power grid
- Integration of Geo spatial Data into Intelligent transport systems
- Integration of various systems in ITS
- Development of RTUs for data acquisition
- Geo spatial data capture methods/methodologies for SCADA and ITS systems
Industry solutions and applications development
- Urban development and planning
- Utility services mapping
- Agriculture solutions
- Regional development planning solutions
- Highways, railways and water ways
- Water and water bodies
- Power distribution